Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The One That Got Away

Dear Naim,
I know you not love me anymore and you like someone else now. Well I know who you like. Everyday I saw her at school. I'm not gonna hate you and her. But if one day you guys will be in a relationship,I just want to say to her please please take care of you & love you like she love her family & don't do something you don't like & look after you when you sick & be there when you need her,just be there through up and your down & don't wear same colour when you guys go out & kiss you & the most important thing DON'T DO SAME MISTAKE LIKE I DO. She's so lucky. You're not gonna wish me happy birthday right ? I still remember you say to me that you want us be a friend but you just saying. You don't want us be a friend. You hate me. You don't like me. YOU JUST FUCKING HATE ME. I don't know what I've done to you. You changed a lots when you get back from uk. You treat me like shit,like fucking asshole,like stranger but you know what I still love you no matter what. I still need you in my life like I need my family in  my life. Never thought we end like this. You know what,I'm hurt. Everyday I sleep with a broken heart. I try make myself happy. I try to forget everything about you but I just can't. You always in my mind. I try my best to move on. You hate me,you fucking hate me now. You don't even know me now. We are completely stranger. Whatever it is I hope you doing alright wherever you are. I hope you happy with her. I happy to see you happy. Now I know my dream won't come true. And the last thing I want to say I miss you so much,like extremely. I miss how we used to be. I miss on the phone with you. Talk for hours about nothing. I miss hearing your voices. I miss everything about you. You just the one that got away and somebody I used to know. Goodnight < 3 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahha3Cqe_fk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL21CUOVCDY

{ This song dedicate to you } :'-)

If one day you suddenly read my blog I just want you to hear that song and I want you to know that I love you so much.I love you with all of my heart.

Love,Hajirah 

No comments:

Post a Comment