Friday, April 13, 2012

You Say You Love Me But Why Did You Go Away


Dear Naim,
I miss you so much.Like extremely! Sayang why you leave me? Am I not good enough for you? Am I the worst girlfriend that you ever had? You know what? I love you so much.I love you with all of my heart.You say you love me but why did you go away? Just why... You know I'm hurt.I'm tired.Everyday I'm thinking about you.Are you get bored of me? I'm sorry I can't be good enough for you.I'm sorry for what I've done to you.I know I'm the worst girlfriend that you ever had.By the way,you look handsome day by day and my love for you increase day by day.If I can love you again,I swear I love you right.You know,I'm tired with fake smiles,forcing laughter.I try to make myself happy without you.I try to be strong.I try to forget you but I just can't.I'm weak.I'm not strong enough.I must admit letting you go and moving on is ain't easy.It's hard for me.I hate myself for still hoping.I hate myself for still waiting for you.I keep praying for us,for you.I hope we can get back together.I believe you still love me.There's no sunlight in my world anymore.There's no clear sky in my world anymore.Everyday it will rain,rain and rain.If only I could turn back time.Yeap,I miss you naim.I will always love you,always do.You know naim,no one can replace you.I don't know why I love you so much.I need you in mylife like I need my family in my life.I miss you sayang :'-(

Sincerely,Your-ex Hajirah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment