Thursday, April 19, 2012

In My Memories

I don't think you will wish me happy birthday instead you will make me cry on my birthday.But I hope you will wish me happy birthday and we can be a friend and be like we used to be and more closely.You still my friend but in my memories.You say *we can still be a friend* after break up with me same like you say *the dog is dead but we can still keep it* I really want to be your friend but you hate me now.I'm sorry....so sorry..sorry for everything.I miss the old you.You know naim,I don't feel special anymore.I don't feel like celebrate my birthday.I don't know why.I can't hate you like you hate me.Like what my friends say,I should hate you and forget about you.I can get someone better than you.But you know what,I just can't.You still my friend even in my memories.Well at least you're still my friend even in my memories... but I can't hate you.Why you do this to me? Just why.... I admit that I miss you so much but I'm trying to not care anymore.Well goodluck for your mid term exam.

Love,Hajirah

No comments:

Post a Comment