Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sweet 16

Thanks guys for the wish and thanks to naim because not forget my birthday.You really make me happy,thanks once again  Hmm,I thought you're not gonna wish me.Now I know sometimes you still think about me.It's really make me happy that you still want us be a friend.I thought your forget all what you say to me after we break up.I really happy to hear your voice last night.I really really miss your voice.You never fail make me laugh,smile.That's why I still love you because you never fail make me happy,laugh,smile etc.I really hope we more closely after this.I don't want to lose you again.Even we are just friend.I want us be a best best friend.Super duper friend.Now if I have problem I can call you without think that I disturb you.Thanks for everything naim 

HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment