Friday, May 4, 2012

Yes I Want It But I just Can't

Yes Naim I want move on and letting you go but I just can't.Yes I know I'm not supposed to think about you anymore.I know I have to forget every single thing about you but I just can't.The more I try to forget about you,the harder I get.Sometimes I feel like I just want go from here.I want go somewhere that I can forget about you.Everywhere I go it's remind me of you.Oldtown,Ac,in front my school,amcorp,sunway everywhere! It's remind me of you.I want to be like you.It's easier for you to forget about me.But when it's come to me,it's become harder..you know?? It's almost 2month we break up but I can't forget about you and the stupid thing,I still love you with all of my heart.Why I can't forget about you...just why?? Why you give me so much remember?? I give you everything but it's not enough to make you stay.Why you do this to me? Why you break my heart? You know right that I love you so much and I don't want to lose you? Why you left me? Why Naim,why? When I'm gone I just want you to know that I love you so much and only you & my family in my heart.I hope you doing alright wherever you are.I want you take care of yourself and I will take care of myself like you always say to me.Naim I miss hearing you call me princess.I can't stand it anymore.Everytime I update my blog about you I will end up crying.I can't hold my tears.I do really miss you.I never thought we end like this.I don't know what I have done to you.I don't know whats make you changed a lot since you came back from uk,I don't know.I hope one day you will miss me too like I miss you and you realize that I really love you with all of my heart and I'm not joking but it's too late.Naim you can hate me as much as you want.Make a joke about me to all your friends as much as you want.I just want you to know that I still love you.

Bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment