Wednesday, January 18, 2012

2012



hello. first of all I want to say is 2012 IS A TIRING YEAR! like serious. I'm in form 4 and there's lots of homework to do. for me,like everyday is a homework day! oh ya, Izzah and Khadijah  is moved to other school. I miss them a lot! :-( for me,tak perlu kut kau nak tukar sekolah! chinese new year is around the corner and I hope can meet them at somewhere. blergh, I miss double date with Izzah :-( go to andrew choo together,lunch at mcd,watching movie after tuition and disturb her with Lidah Cina :-( I miss being form3 :-( but I still have sarah,miera,farah,aina,hidayu,cassandra,carmen and intan but there's not complete with Izzah and KhadijahI will make sure that we can be a best friend forever :-) I love my friend!


sincerely Hajiirah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment