Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Why ?

naim why you break your promise to me ? and don't you feel guilty ? i want we back to normal. i want everything going to be okay. no argue. no crying. no hating. no broken heart. just love. i miss our good moment. i really,really miss it. please show if you care about me. please show if you truly love me. you know what ? i don't feel like you love me anymore even you keep saying that you love me the most. i don't know why. and i don't know what happen to me. i keep badmood, drop my tear every night even i talk to you i still drop my tear. sometimes you realize,sometimes maybe no. i want you to know that i love you so much. i don't want to lose you. i want to share my problem to you but i scared i will crying. every time i think about you. you always be in the special place in my heart. please don't think that i don't love you when i keep saying break. i love you the most. i just don't know what happen to me. i'm sorry if i hurt you. i know,i hurt you so much. i'm so sorry. i know maybe i'm not your good girlfriend. i will try be your good girlfriend and i will try to make we back to normal. i know,i keep blame you when we argue. i'm sorry. i'm sorry for everything.


                                                                                                                                                     Love,
                                                                                                                                                        hajirah

No comments:

Post a Comment