Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I Miss You

hey naim. i wish you read this :'(

where are you now ? why don't you pick up my call and reply my text ? i really miss you. you've changed a lot okay ? don't you realize ?  we always argue. i hate this. and don't you realize you always make me sad ? i want the happiness. i really miss our late conversation,your bedtime story,your good morning text,laughing together,hugging each other and etc. i really miss all that. i realize one thing that you don't even care about me anymore :'(  and when i'm sulking with you,you just laugh and you act nothing happen. i miss the way you coax me with your sweet text. if you bored with me,just say it. don't force your heart to love me again and again when you wake up in the morning :'( i won't blame you if we break one day. i hope you read this and know how my feelings are.
Bye xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment